Your First Visit
During your first visit, we develop a personalized treatment plan for your specific condition, and ideally, start with treatment that same day.
1. Complete Intake Forms
- Information protection (HIPAA)
- Gather sufficient information for accurate diagnosis and treatment.
Time: Each patient is unique and time varies; if you do not fill out paperwork prior, please arrive 20-30 min early to fill out your paperwork.
2. Consultation & Exam
Goal: Gather sufficient information for us to develop a personalized treatment plan.
- Symptoms and health concerns
- Personal and family health history
- Your health care goals
- Range of motion and muscle strength analysis
- Orthopedic examination
- Neurological examination
3. Accurate Diagnosis & Treatment Plan
Goal: Devise and implement a personalized treatment plan.
What is Discussed: The doctor will discuss a treatment plan with you and most times, start treatment on the first visit.
* If the doctor feels additional testing is required, they will refer you to an appropriate physician. Following this, the doctor will then discuss the best type of treatment for you.
Goal: Reduce symptoms and start the healing process to progress towards the patient's healthcare goals.
What Types of Treatments May be Utilized:
- Therapeutic Exercise
- Manual Therapy (various types of hands-on soft tissue work)
- Dry Needling
- Spinal Decompression
- Passives (electrical muscle stimulation, hot packs, vasopneumatic compression, etc.)
Total Visit Time
We value your time. We know you have a busy life so we make sure to optimize every moment of your first visit to provide a WORLD-CLASS experience. We ask patients to plan to be in our office for 1 hour (this includes the time it takes to fill out the paperwork onsite). However, most patients do not need this much time. If you have a time constraint, we will accommodate and work to meet your needs.